Partner - Property
Alex trained with CBG Law before qualifying in to our property department and is one of two German speakers in the firm.
Alex assists individuals and corporate clients with all their commercial and residential property needs ranging from the acquisition of new properties to the letting of retail and hospitality premises for both Landlords and Tenants.
Alex’s expertise and how he can help you
- The acquisition and disposals of all types of commercial property
- The letting of retail units, office space and hospitality and leisure premises including the negotiation of agreements for lease, leases, licences etc.
- Landlord and Tenant management work for multi-let properties;
- The financing and re-financing of multi-let properties or development sites on behalf of clients ranging from PLC companies to private developers
- Auction acquisitions and disposals
- Residential conveyancing
- Advice on ‘Pop Up’ restaurant leases
Recent examples of how Alex has helped clients
- The acquisition of leasehold premises for a bar operator on a new 10 year lease with a tenant break option at year 3. The transaction was conditional on the tenant obtaining planning permission for change of use and a premises licence;
- The acquisition of a development site, letting to a convenience store operator and subsequent disposal on behalf of a private developer;