What do we do?
At CBG Law our highly experienced conveyancing team can help you whether you are buying or selling a property or refinancing your home or investment property.
The residential property team at CBG Law is one of the leading London legal teams in the residential property market, representing buyers and sellers of flats and houses both within the capital and elsewhere. We have the experience and expertise to help with all aspects of your residential conveyancing transaction from receipt of your instructions to completing the deal. CBG Law is professionally accredited by the Law Society with the CQS which will give you full assurance of the level of care and attention required throughout a transaction.
We pride ourselves on our pragmatic and responsive approach and will handle your transaction in a swift and professional manner. Furthermore, CBG Law is on many lenders’ panels which means we can act jointly for you and a lender, reducing the time and cost in many transactions compared to where the lender is separately represented.
When people move house, they want to know that the conveyancing element of the transaction is carried out on time and within budget. Our primary aim in helping you to buy or sell your house is to make the entire process easier for you. We aim to work within the fee structure and keep you informed of costs throughout every stage of the transaction.
In order to give you an overview of the entire conveyancing process, we have created simple guides to the steps involved in buying or selling your home. If you would like to download either of these guides, please click here.
What can you expect from us?
At CBG Law you can expect a professional service at a competitive price, regular personal contact by phone, email and post keeping you informed as to how the transaction is progressing, and the assurance that we will protect your interests.
How do we help our clients?
- Acting on the sale or purchase of your property
- Assisting with aspects of financing your property
- Assistance with Government backed property schemes such as ‘Help to Buy’
- Right to buy properties
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Buying and selling at auction
- Transfers of equity
- New builds/developments
- Assisting with any queries regarding Landlord and tenant law advice.
- If you are looking to buy the freehold of your property or extend you lease, we can help. Please follow the link to our Leasehold Enfranchisement page here.
What transactions have we worked on recently?
Here are examples of our areas of expertise and how we help our clients:
- The purchase of a north London property from receipt of instructions to completion in less than 24 hours
- The purchase of two properties at the exclusive One Hyde Park development in central London
- The purchase of a large family home for a prestigious celebrity client
- Obtaining bridging finance for a purchase within a new build development
What should I do next?
Would you like a competitive conveyancing quote from a central London firm of Property solicitors?
Why not join us for a coffee and discuss your conveyancing requirements. The meeting is completely without obligation and we can discuss all aspects of your transaction including our competitive conveyancing fee quotation.