What do we do?
Whether you are moving home, buying a pied-à-terre or remortgaging, our highly experienced conveyancing team are on hand to make the transaction as stress free as possible.
Headed by Poonam Shah the residential property team at CBG Law have acquired statement homes for high net worth individuals both within the capital and elsewhere.
CBG Law is an accredited member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme which is awarded to firms who put the client experience at the heart of every transaction. We pride ourselves on our pragmatic and responsive approach and will handle your transaction in a swift and professional manner.
In most cases CBG Law are able to act jointly for you and your lender, reducing the time and cost in many transactions compared to where the lender is separately represented.
When people move house, they want to know that the conveyancing element of the transaction is carried out on time and within budget. Once instructed we will provide you with a fixed fee giving you peace of mind that there won’t be any unexpected expenses during the course of the transaction.
In order to give you an overview of the entire conveyancing process, we have created simple guides to the steps involved in buying or selling your home. If you would like to download either of these guides, please click here.
What can you expect from us?
At CBG Law you can expect a professional service at a fair price, regular personal contact keeping you informed on the progress of the transaction, safe in the knowledge that we are looking to protect your interests.
How do we help our clients?
- Acting on the sale or purchase of your property
- Mortgages and re-mortgages
- Buying and selling at auction
- Transfers of equity
- New builds/developments
- Assisting with any queries regarding landlord and tenant law advice.
- If you are looking to buy the freehold of your property or extend your lease, we can help. Please follow the link to our Leasehold Enfranchisement page here.
What transactions have we worked on recently?
Here are recent examples of our areas of expertise and how we help our clients:
- The purchase of two properties at the exclusive One Hyde Park development in central London
- The purchase of a large family home for a prestigious celebrity client
- Dealing with bridging finance for a purchase within a new build development
- Acting on the purchase of a substantial family home with a value of £14 million
What should I do next?
If you are looking to move home or invest in residential property and are looking for a solicitor as unique as your transaction then Please do get in touch, you can view our fees here.