How do we help our clients?
Understanding your commercial objectives, whether you are a purchaser, seller or investor, is key to implementing the appropriate legal framework for your transaction.
CBG Law provide legal advice across all manner of corporate matters to help businesses of all sizes develop and grow, whether organically or through mergers and acquisitions. We are able to facilitate such transactions from beginning to end. At the same time we also advise and assist overseas companies in opening offices or acquiring businesses or assets in the UK.
We can help you with corporate transactions of all types, from constitutional issues to shareholder agreements, and advising management teams and financiers on financial and investment structures and agreements.
Located in the heart of central London, our corporate and commercial team works closely with other experts from across our firm to bring in specialists in banking and financing, commercial property, employment and dispute resolution when they are required. Whether you are a start-up business or an established private limited company, our Corporate and Commercial team will find the best way to meet your requirements and achieve your objectives within your given time frame.
What are our areas of expertise?
Our corporate and commercial services are divided into two broad areas of law:
Corporate Law Services
CBG Law’s Business Services team offer a broad range of corporate services to public limited companies and private businesses.
- Setting up and structuring companies
- Joint venture and shareholder agreements
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Disposals
- Company secretarial and administration support
- Directors duties and corporate governance
- Drafting and amending Articles to suit shareholder structures
- Management Buy Outs/Ins
- Corporate finance
- Compliance and company secretarial agreements
- Shareholder and investor arrangements
Examples of our recent work
- Acquisition of a computer software company
- Property company shareholders agreement
- Sale of an IP company
- LLP investment agreements
- Recent work has included advising on a trophy property lending, the restructuring of a sports club and numerous company sales.
Commercial Law Services
CBG Law’s Business Services team advises on all aspects of drafting and negotiating commercial agreements as well as providing general advice on the full spectrum of UK commercial law.
- Setting up a partnership or LLP
- Drafting terms and conditions
- Guidance on trademarks and intellectual property
- Supply & distribution agreements
- Asset financing
- Agreements for provision of services
- Confidentiality agreements
Examples of our recent work
- Terms and conditions of engagement for estate agency
- Franchising agreement for an electronic cigarette company
Details of pricing and fees
We will explain to you the funding options and the likely costs involved in managing your transaction at every stage. We understand how important it is for you to have complete transparency regarding the likely costs of the work we perform for you. Accordingly we go to great lengths to ensure that you are happy with our fee quotation and fully understand likely future costs. We will provide you with regular updates on the progress of your matter and how this relates to any monies we hold on account for you.
Meet the team
Anthony specialises in acting for property lending banks as well as providing general banking and investment advice. He brings extensive M&A, shareholder and joint venture knowledge. Anthony’s clients include German banks and large corporate entities.
Why not join us for a coffee and discuss your business services requirements? The initial 30 minute meeting is completely without obligation and we can discuss all aspects of your transaction and provide you with a competitive fee quotation.